For up to date information, follow Rexburg Community Ski Program on Facebook.
Rexburg Community iSki program is up and running for another year and involves children Middle and Jr. High age. The parents who have organized this activity would like to personally invite you to experience, explore, and discover all that winter has to offer with another exciting season. We are looking forward to a year where we will continue our tradition of offering a program that involves kids in the wintertime in Idaho at Kelly Canyon.
This outdoor activity of skiing and snowboarding helps to build friendships, develop talents, and helps youth enjoy the beautiful outdoors. We have a great time and want you to know that this program is available to any middle school or junior high students who currently reside in Madison county. Please review this website for the sign-up link, details, and fees which must be paid in order to run a successful program. Discover how you can easily sign up your son or daughter for four fun trips of night skiing/snowboarding at Kelly Canyon.
Students will be asked to wear masks on the buses and when they are inside the lodge at Kelly canyon. Students with any covid symptoms or exposure will be asked not to attend.
Rates will be very similar to last years rates. Rentals and lessons will be available.
You are welcome to arrange for alternate transportation for your child, but all students will be required to pay the transportation fee so that we are able to get the bus rates that we get for our group.
Dates: January 4, 11, 25, and Feb 1
Buses will load immediately after school at Madison Middle School and Madison Jr. High
Load bus to leave: 9:00pm
Home between: 9:45-10:00
Registration fee: $25
Other fees: See other pricing details on the “Sign Up” page
Rental equipment is made available through Kelly Canyon.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Cancelations due to weather are non-refundable.
- Chaperones will be on the bus and on the hill.
- Student ski/snowboard equipment can be stored at either the middle school or jr. high on the days of each ski trip.
- Please make your children aware that jumping from ski lifts is VERY dangerous and is not allowed. Students caught jumping from lifts will not be allowed to return to Kelly Canyon with the iSki Rexburg program and will receive no refund.
- In case of emergency, please contact the Kelly Canyon ticket office. We do not have cell service on the mountain. The number for the Kelly Canyon ticket office is (208) 538 – 6251.
- Program Coordinator: Stephanie Ballard
iSki Rexburg is *not* endorsed by the city of Rexburg, Madison School District, or Kelly Canyon | Site by Brady Mower