For up to date information, follow Rexburg Community Ski Program on Facebook.
Rexburg Community iSki program is up and running for our 7th year and involves children Middle and Jr. High age. The parents who have organized this activity would like to personally invite you to experience, explore, and discover all that winter has to offer with another exciting season. We are looking forward to a year where we will continue our tradition of offering a program that involves kids in the wintertime in Idaho at Kelly Canyon. This outdoor activity of skiing and snowboarding helps to build friendships, develop talents, and helps youth enjoy the beautiful outdoors. We have a great time and want you to know that this program is available to any middle school or junior high students who currently reside in Madison county. Please review this website for forms, applications and fees which must be paid in order to run a successful program. Discover how you can easily sign up your son or daughter for four fun trips of night skiing/snowboarding at Kelly Canyon.
Dates: To be determined.
Buses will load immediately after school at Madison Middle School and Madison Jr. High
Ski/Snowboard times: 5:00-9:00
Load bus: 9:00
Home between: 9:45-10:00
Sign up fee: $20
Ski Pass: $48 ($12 x 4)
Bus: $60 ($15 x 4)
Lessons: $11 each (Levels 1 and 2 only)
Ski Rental: $44 ($11 x 4, includes skis, boots, and poles)
Snowboard Rental: $68 ($17 x 4, includes snowboard and boots)
Helmet: $20 ($5 x 4)
Rental equipment is made available through Kelly Canyon at the discounted rates listed above. Payments will be made using this form. Equipment will be picked up and returned at the ski resort each day of the program. If you are renting equipment, please download and fill out the Kelly Canyon rental form and bring it with you on the first day of the program. This form is required for all equipment rentals. Download the form HERE.
- Fees are non-refundable except for an emergency in which case all but the bus and registration fees can be refunded.
- Cancelations due to weather are non-refundable.
- Chaperones will be on the bus and on the hill.
- Student ski/snowboard equipment can be stored at either the middle school or jr. high on the days of each ski trip.
- Please make your children aware that jumping from ski lifts is VERY dangerous and is not allowed. Students caught jumping from lifts will not be allowed to return to Kelly Canyon with the iSki Rexburg program and will receive no refund.
- In case of emergency, please contact the Kelly Canyon ticket office. We do not have cell service on the mountain. The number for the Kelly Canyon ticket office is (208) 538 – 6251.
- Program Coordinator: Stephanie Ballard
iSki Rexburg is not endorsed by the city of Rexburg, Madison School District, or Kelly Canyon | Site by Brady Mower